Make a Claim
At Travelers we understand that no one ever wants to have an insurance claim. That’s why we go out of our way to make the claims experience as stress-free as possible for our customers.
Our knowledgeable claims specialists will respond to your needs with speed, compassion, integrity and professionalism. From fast-responding catastrophe services to industry-specific claims experts, we provide the confidence you need and rely on.
Type of Claim
Please notify all new liability claims to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Liability Claims Team on 01 6095601.
You will also need to provide as much of the following documentation as possible:
- Letter of Claim
- Accident Book Report
- First Aid Report
- Internal Accident Reports
- Witness Statements
- Minutes of Health & Safety meetings where the accident or the material subject of the accident was discussed (prior or post-accident)
- Accident Book Report from any similar previous accidents
- Inspection Records (up to 12 months prior to the accident)
- Maintenance Records (up to 12 months prior and post-accident)
- Risk Assessments (both pre and post-accident)
- Staff Training Records
- Manufacturers’ Service Records or Engineers’ Reports for any relevant machinery or equipment
- Wage Details: a person’s average pre-accident earnings can generally be calculated from their earnings over the 13 weeks before the accident. We ask that the earnings details provided (even when the person has been paid in full) begin at 13 weeks prior to the date of loss and cover the entire length of their absence (if appropriate) until they returned to their pre-accident duties.
For Property Claims:
Please notify all new property claims to: email@example.com or call the Property Claims Team on 01 6095601.
For emergency and out of office hours please call 1890 252 877.
You will also need to complete a Property Claim Form and supply estimates for the repair or replacement of the damaged or stolen items.
For Motor Claims:
Please notify all new motor claims to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Motor Claims Team on 01 6095601.
You will need to complete a Motor Claim Form and in order to process your claim efficiently we will require all of the following:
- Prompt notification of the incident
- A completed Accident Report Form to enable us to authorise repairs
- Full claim details ie. date, location and a brief description of the accident to help determine liability
- Contact details for the insured and all third parties involved
- Full location details of the damaged vehicle including contact name and telephone number.
After You Report a Claim
Shortly after reporting your loss, a member of our claims team will contact you to discuss what will happen next and what your insurance policy covers. He or she will also answer any questions you have.
Remember, your Travelers claim representative is there to be your guide throughout the claim process. We understand that most of our customers are not insurance experts, so we are here to help every step of the way.
Find Out More
Through our industry expertise and experience across a wide range of industries, we are there for our customers when they need us most.